Friday, April 4, 2014

Green Birthday

April 3rd is the birthday of a friend of mine, and in his honor I go all out wearing green.  While I won't post it on here, I think my favorite part of this year's outfit was the lime green tutu.  Perhaps my second favorite part were my nails.  Of course I unfortunately was unable to see him on his birthday as he lives halfway across the country, I sent him a picture of my green outfit, along with these pictures of my nails.


The pictures don't really do justice to my painting process.  I used several green polishes to do some water marbling, but they were pretty cheap polishes and didn't come out very bold (or very green).  I painted bright green on top, then used both a dark green and black deco polish to write the letters.

Still working on taking pictures well, and getting the colors right... but this gets the gist of it.

Also, I liked my left thumb with the flowers (seen with my Easter nails below) too much to take it off, so I left it and just added the green on top, with some greens sparkles.



<3 Laura <3


P.S. For anyone who happens to know her, today (the 4th) is my sister's birthday.
You should tell her happy birthday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment